Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Groove - Hongdae Station (홍대입구역, line 2)

My Korean indie musician friends have been telling me to try playing at Groove, which is located out of exit 1 of Hongdae Station (홍대입구역, line 2). It's supposed to be spacious, clean and have good instruments, though an American friend of mine felt it was a little sterile. Guess I'll just have to see for myself. There are 4 rooms that range from 12,000-20,000 won/hr, and you can also rent guitars and effects pedals.

You can choose from Room A:


Room B:


Room C:


Or Room S:


You can check out their site at http://www.guitarbug.co.kr/shop/board/view.php?id=studio&no=377 and call them at 02-312-1403.


View Larger Map

2 comments:

  1. I need to rent a room for a opera concert for 20-30 ppl with a piano... any suggestions?

    thanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are genuinely fantastic ideas in regarding blogging. You have
    touched some good factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.
    Also see my site > Banja Vrujci apartmani

    ReplyDelete