Wednesday, May 19, 2010

CMUSIC STUDIO - Dujeong Station (두정역, line 1)

Someone had asked me to look up a place near Cheonan-si, and while I couldn't find one accessible by Cheonan Station, I did find a place the next stop over at Dujeong Station.

CMusic Studio is located near Dujeong Station (두정역, line 1) , which is just south of Seoul in Gyeonggi-do.

They seem to have a lot of teachers for keys, drums, guitar, etc, for various types of music styles, but I'm sure you can just rent the rooms for your private use as well. I couldn't find the information that says how much the rooms cost, etc, but you can either have a Korean friend call for you, or call the BBB (Before Babel Brigade), and they will interpret for you for free: 1588-5644.





Here's the map to get there. They're located on the 3rd floor:

Their website is www.cmusic.kr, and their number is 041-563-7177.

3 comments:

  1. hey I was checking out your blog and I was wondering if you could recommend a good place for beginner drum lessons. I live near Yaksu (line 3/6) and I work in near Ewha Women's University so somewhere close to those places would be killer. But actually I just want to go ANYWHERE that is good and experienced.I know this is asking a bit much but any help would be amazing.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i was checking if i can record my voice that im singing? and how much is it? how much it cost in one cd? i hope anyone there know how to speak english so that we can understand each other

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Rechemae, if you really want to work with a good, English-speaking place, I've heard good things about Bubblegum Sound in Hongdae. If you type "Bubblegum" into the search bar on this page, you will find the information. Also, Redhouse Studios speaks English and does a lot of different recording. Their info is also on this page. Good luck, and if you have any other questions, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete